Tuesday 8 March 2011

Hurry up Summer!!

Hi everyone,

I've been a bit bad and haven't blogged since last week, but I've had a good excuse as my boyfriend is down visiting me for a week!

Anyway, I'm sure its not just me, but all this sunshine we're getting in the last couple of days is getting be rather excited for summer! I'm already getting over excited and jumping to the naive conclusion that because the sun is out, I can get away with just a light jumper and open shoe....Early March sun is deceptive! But despite this its still so nice to have the sun shining compared to the horrid wet winter we had!

I just can't wait for a nice hot summer...but maybe I'm getting my hopes a little high - we do live in England of course!

Here is a list of my summer plans and wishes!

1) Fuerteventura in April with my boyfriend.

2) Girls holiday to Zante or Malia? (Anyone been and got a preference? )

3) V Festival, if i had get my hands on some tickets!

4) Reading festival

5) Dazed&Confused Intern-ship (Scary)

...and I'm sure there's many more that i have forgotten.



I want to be here now please!!



Love Scarlet x x x


1 comment:

  1. I've been to both Zante and Malia - they are both awesome! I loved Zante cuz it was my fist girls holiday but Malia is the place to be now. It's awesome - a huuuuuuuuge strip of clubs, don't think we even got to all of them! You can't go wrong with which ever you choose :) xx

    ReplyDelete