Thursday 10 November 2011

Sorry its been so long...I'm now a third year!!?




I know, I'm useless and haven't posted in a very long time! But I'm making the effort now, that's what count ey!?

Well I had a great summer, not much great weather as I'm sure you all know! I suppose we're well into our way in Winter now, which is rather depressing, and which is even more depressing is the amount of Uni work I have now I'm a third year....great.

So the main big question at the moment, is what the hell do I concentrate my dissertation on?! I know I want to concentrate on feminism, but I need a bloody angle, which is hard to do with such a broad subject! So that's what is mainly taking up my life recently....and I've just started another blog on student cooking, have a look if your interested-http://whatsinyourcupboard.tumblr.com/

The only problem doing a food blog, is all the tasty recipes and treats you come across whilst researching, its not fair!

Okay so I promise I'll keep on top of posting this time, honest!

Love Scarlet xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment