Wednesday 23 November 2011

Hurry up Christmas!!

Somerset House

I think we're all feeling the excitement for Christmas around now, I know I am!! Especially after all this Uni work is done and I can just relax at last!

But one of the things I'm most excited to do over the Xmas break is to go ice skating at Somerset House. I went there the other week on a trip with uni to see the Dazed & Confused exhibition, which was amazing too! They were setting up the ice rink, and it looked so beautiful, and got em SO excited!! Can't wait!!
Exhibition at Somerset House

So if your around in London any time soon I seriously recommend you go check out the stunning ice rink, and the amazing exhibition at Somerset House. Let me know if you and what you think!

Love Scarlet xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment