Saturday 12 November 2011

Loosing boys to technology!!

Well this weekend my boyfriend has come down to Southampton to visit me. We decided to take a day out today for a Nandos, then we went off for a nice cup of tea at Pret.

Two teas in Pret, Southampton


Me with my tea!

Then once we got back after a lovely day, I was suddenly in the position where I had lost my boyfriend to his I Phone where he was playing 'brain training,' and my house mate Jack was brain washed by his X-Box! So I found myself sat on the sofa with no one to talk to, bored, bored and BORED!

Why is it when technology is around boys loose all other senses? And as I'm blogging right now, yes you've guessed it, my boyfriend is once again lost to his I Phone app - Brain Training! Great!!

Love Scarlet xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment